Technical Specialist Certification Policies
Technical Specialist Certification Policies, prescribed by the Council of ASTTBC are issued to the ASTTBC Certification Boards as their operational documents; they are provided on this web site for the general information of all registrants, the public and potential applicants.
Upon request ASTTBC staff will provide guidance and general explanation of a Policy. In the instance that further clarification is required, such interpretation will be made by the appropriate Board or ultimately through special decisions of the Council of ASTTBC. Constructive suggestions are welcomed and will be forwarded to the relevant Boards.
- Building Design Certification Policy
- Construction Safety Certification Policy
- Fire Protection Certification Policy
- House & Property Inspection Certification Policy
- Onsite Wastewater Certification Policy
- Public Works Inspection Certification Policy
- Site Improvements Surveys Certification Policy
- Steel Detailing Certification Policy
- Course Accreditation Policy